- Meet with the Admissions Representative for information about the programs.
- Complete the NWSC Application for Admission and submit the application fee.
- Applications are available in the NWSC Admissions Office or on the College website (nwsc.edu).
- Request your official high school transcript, showing the courses taken and grades received, be sent directly from the school to:
Northwest Suburban College
5999 S. New Wilke Road, Suite # 500
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- At the time of enrollment, students may provide an unofficial copy of the high school transcript. However, students must submit the official transcript to the College prior to completion of the first term or the deadline designated by the Admissions Representative. Failure to do so will result in Administrative Withdrawal from the trimester.
- Please note that transcripts will be retained for one year from the date of receipt for applicants who do not subsequently enroll.
- If available, submit the ACT or SAT score, either as an official report or through an official high school transcript.
- High school advanced placement (AP) courses may receive college credit upon receipt of the official AP exam report indicating a score of 3 or higher.
- Submit proof of immunity detailing the month, day, and year of vaccine receipt for, at a minimum, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, and tetanus.
- For acceptable documentation and exemptions, see College Policies, Vaccinations.
- Set up payment arrangements with the NWSC Accounts Office.
- Attend the Student Orientation on the scheduled date.