Get Answers About Admissions, Advising, Student Resources, and More
If you can’t figure out where to find the information you need, you’ve come to the right page. Our school resources and services are listed here.
- Admissions – Your Admissions Representatives will be your guide, answering your questions about certificate programs, other training programs, and assisting you with enrollment
- Institutional Grants – Learn about tuition and fees, institutional grants, loans, payment plans, and other resources
- Advising – Learn about academic advising, counseling, tutoring, study skills and strategies, career counseling, and more
- Student Resources – NWSC boasts modern facilities, computer labs, a student lounge, and a resource room. We can connect you with housing and accommodate differently abled students
- Library Services – Find books, magazines, periodicals, compact discs, and electronic resources in our growing library
Is Northwest Suburban College Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Allied Health and exploring if Northwest Suburban College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 847-290-6425