Northwest Suburban College Welcomes International Students
You can apply in any of the quarters; January, April, July and October.
Note: NWSC diploma programs take a maximum of 12 months to complete.
1. Submit the Application for Admission and $150 application fee through bank
transfer*, money order or cashier’s check.
*Bank account: Northwest Suburban College, JPMorgan Chase Bank,
Acc # 927630806, Routing No # 071000013
2. Submit and send a copy of your official high school diploma or 11th and 12th
grade transcripts. Any available College transcripts must be submitted. If online
is not an option, you can mail it to:
Northwest Suburban College
5999 S. New Wilke Road, Building 500
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
3. Submit a copy of your TOEFL or IELTS score, if available.
4. Submit a personal letter of interest with a copy of your passport.
5. Proof of funds to attend NWSC: One academic year’s cost of attendance
($33,950.00 including room and board) must be documented by providing
a bank statement.
You will be considered for admission after NWSC receives all required
documents. If accepted, a letter of admission and Form I-20, to obtain a
US M1 visa, will be provided.
For immediate questions please call +1 847 290 6425
If you have any questions/inquiries please do not hesitate to contact International Student Advisor, Dr. Isaac Gold at [email protected]