Career-Focused Health Sciences Education at Northwest Suburban College
Start an Allied Health Certificate Program in Rolling Meadows, IL
Accelerated Programs. Quality Education. Convenient Location.
If you feel stuck in a rut and want to do something meaningful with your career, but can’t decide what, consider healthcare career training. Allied health careers are an excellent way to make a difference in the lives of others while making a decent living doing something you enjoy. Northwest Suburban College (NWSC) can help make that a reality for you.
Using modern equipment and getting practical, first-hand knowledge is essential at a health sciences college; that’s how you’ll become well-prepared for an allied health career. At NWSC, the hands-on labs, clinical externship placements, and service projects throughout the community ensure that you’ll get the experience you need so you feel confident about entering your field.
Next Program Start Dates
- May 28thDental Assistant: Dental Assistant Northwest Suburban College (Rolling Meadows)
- May 28thPharmacy Technician: Pharmacy Technician Northwest Suburban College (Rolling Meadows)
- May 28thMedical Assistant: Medical Assistant Northwest Suburban College (Rolling Meadows)
- Jun 24thPharmacy Technician: Pharmacy Technician Northwest Suburban College (Rolling Meadows)
Check Out Our Certificate Programs
Providing patient care, assisting the dentist, and performing clerical functions – Dental Assistants do it all! Get quick, career-focused training at NWSC to prepare you for a rewarding career in Dental Assisting.
Medical Assistants are well-rounded and capable of helping doctors, providing patient care, and completing administrative tasks. Get fast, career-focused training at NWSC to prepare you for a fulfilling career in Medical Assisting.
Pharmacy Technicians ensure that their patients are fully informed about their medicine, and they process their client's insurance information. Get career-focused training at NWSC to prepare you for a rewarding career.
Why Choose Northwest Suburban College?
- Accelerated, Focused Programs – Don’t spend all your time and money on a 4-year degree when you can get laser-focused training in a quarter of the time and graduate career-ready without too much debt to pay off.
- Quick Acceptance Rate & Monthly Start Dates – Bring your required documents, apply for an institutional grant (if needed), and you’ll have a next-day decision. With monthly start dates, you can begin your training almost immediately.
- Reasonable Tuition – NWSC is a not-for-profit college, meaning the school is more economical than other colleges while still maintaining high-quality education.
- Small Class Sizes – You’ll get more one-on-one time with your instructors, which means they can address all of your questions. That allows you to get a deeper level of understanding and a more thorough education. All instructors are industry experienced and more than qualified.
- Convenient Location – NWSC is easy to access by car, bus, and train, from the Chicagoland area.
We believe no student should be turned away because they lack financial resources. Talk with an Institutional Aid Administrator to learn about our institutional grants.
Book a Tour
You won’t know if a school is the right fit for you until you see it for yourself. Come tour the campus, check out the modern facilities, and meet friendly instructors and students.
Hear Erin G’s Success Story – One Day It Could Be Your Own!
Erin came to NWSC already having finished a degree and with no medical experience. She realized that she needed focused career training to find gainful employment, so she chose to attend NWSC, recognizing that she wanted to complete a faster program. Though Erin came from an entirely different background (not healthcare-related), her instructors have supported her throughout the entire program, making sure that she grasped the material completely.
Click here for more NWSC grad success stories!
Is Healthcare Career Training Right for You? Take the NWSC Allied Health "Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Allied Health Career Training Readiness score now >>
Designed with Your Success in Mind
Graduating with a certification that is closely aligned with job requirements in the industry of your interest is key. It improves your success rate when seeking employment. On campus, we offer updated classrooms and fully equipped laboratories, where innovation and leadership in the healthcare fields are encouraged. There is always a private spot for quiet study time in our library and room to gather for group projects, right on site, in our comfortable lounge; all this in a compact, small college environment.