Please apply now! New modules start every month!
In my experience at Northwest Suburban College, the Pharmacy Technician track focuses on education, knowing the names of common drugs, their purposes, and potential drug interactions. There are also practical labs, teaching how to use common pharmacy software, mixing drugs, or simply familiarizing oneself with where information is written on a bottle, such as NDC. The course is broad, which allows students to understand the general and underlying works of pharmacy, which are relevant for all pharmacies, and opens the door for more specificity later on. I have definitely benefited from this, both in my technician externship, and in my pharmacy technician role.
Reasonable Tuition. Small classes.
Wondering where can I go for Medical Assistant training near me? Look no further! Northwest Suburban College is located in the Chicago suburb. We have open enrollment now for people in Chicago and in the Illinois suburb! Want to find out more about our accredited Medical Assisting training? Click the link above to start your new career and start making a difference in the lives of others while making a decent living doing something you enjoy. Northwest Suburban College (NWSC) can help make that a reality for you.
Enroll Now For 2023! New Classes Start Soon!
3/6, 4/3, 5/1
Why Choose Northwest Suburban College?
- Job-Oriented Programs – Don’t spend all your time and money on a 4-year degree when you can get laser-focused training in a quarter of the time and graduate career-ready without too much debt to pay off.
- Quick Acceptance Rate & Monthly Start Dates – Bring your required documents, apply for an institutional grant (if needed), and within 3 days, you’ll receive an admissions decision. With monthly start dates, you can begin your training almost immediately.
- Reasonable Tuition – As a not for profit college, NWSC has reasonable fees and also offers institutional grant assistance and payment plans.
- Small Classes – Our classes have typically less than 12 students, provide more one-on-one attention from your instructor
- Convenient Location – NWSC is located in a Chicago suburb with easy access via car, train, or bus.
We believe no student should be turned away because they lack financial resources. Talk with an Institutional Aid Administrator to learn about our institutional grants.
Book a Tour
You won’t know if a school is the right fit for you until you see it for yourself. Come tour the campus, check out the modern facilities, and meet friendly instructors and students.
Designed with Your Success in Mind
Graduating with a certification that is closely aligned with job requirements in the industry of your interest is key. It improves your success rate when seeking employment. On campus, we offer updated classrooms and fully equipped laboratories, where innovation and leadership in the healthcare fields are encouraged. There is always a private spot for quiet study time in our library and room to gather for group projects, right on site, in our comfortable lounge; all this in a compact, small college environment.