Career-Focused Health Sciences Education at Northwest Suburban College
Start an Allied Health Certificate Program in Rolling Meadows, IL
Please apply now! New modules start every month!
In my experience at Northwest Suburban College, the Pharmacy Technician track focuses on education, knowing the names of common drugs, their purposes, and potential drug interactions. There are also practical labs, teaching how to use common pharmacy software, mixing drugs, or simply familiarizing oneself with where information is written on a bottle, such as NDC. The course is broad, which allows students to understand the general and underlying works of pharmacy, which are relevant for all pharmacies, and opens the door for more specificity later on. I have definitely benefited from this, both in my technician externship, and in my pharmacy technician role.
Quality & Affordable Education.
Wondering where can I go for Medical Assistant training near me? Look no further! Northwest Suburban College is located in the Chicago suburb. We have open enrollment now for people in Chicago and in the Illinois suburb! Want to find out more about our accredited Medical Assisting training? Click the link above to start your new career and start making a difference in the lives of others while making a decent living doing something you enjoy. Northwest Suburban College (NWSC) can help make that a reality for you.
Enroll Now For 2023! New Classes Start Soon!
9/06, 10/4, 11/1
Become an accredited Medical Assistant. Medical Assistants are well-rounded and capable of helping doctors, providing patient care, and completing administrative tasks. Get fast, career-focused training at NWSC to prepare you for a fulfilling career in Medical Assisting. Learn more.
Why Choose Northwest Suburban College?
- Accelerated, Focused Programs – Don’t spend all your time and money on a 4-year degree when you can get laser-focused training in a quarter of the time and graduate career-ready without too much debt to pay off.
- Quick Acceptance Rate & Monthly Start Dates – Bring your required documents, apply for an institutional grant (if needed), and within 3 days, you’ll receive an admissions decision. With monthly start dates, you can begin your training almost immediately.
- Reasonable Tuition – NWSC is a not-for-profit college, meaning the school is more economical than other colleges while still maintaining high-quality education.
- Small Class Sizes – You’ll get more one-on-one time with your instructors, which means they can address all of your questions. That allows you to get a deeper level of understanding and a more thorough education. All instructors are industry experienced and more than qualified.
- Convenient Location – NWSC being located in the Chicago suburb it is easy to access via car, train, or bus.
We believe no student should be turned away because they lack financial resources. Talk with an Institutional Aid Administrator to learn about our institutional grants.
Book a Tour
You won’t know if a school is the right fit for you until you see it for yourself. Come tour the campus, check out the modern facilities, and meet friendly instructors and students.
Designed with Your Success in Mind
Graduating with a certification that is closely aligned with job requirements in the industry of your interest is key. It improves your success rate when seeking employment. On campus, we offer updated classrooms and fully equipped laboratories, where innovation and leadership in the healthcare fields are encouraged. There is always a private spot for quiet study time in our library and room to gather for group projects, right on site, in our comfortable lounge; all this in a compact, small college environment.